Monday, February 18, 2008

The Reign of the Terrible Ogres Comes to an End!!!

I WON, I WON, I WON!!! Out with the Ogres, back to the swamps with them!!! Lovely Lady gets Lovely Blue House to herself!!!

The Tribunal decided that I have proven my case and thus has authorized the repossession of the Ogres apartment for my own use. They also decided that the $%&#@! flag, the horrid Xmas decorations, and problems in sharing the back yard constituted "inconveniences related to sharing a living space, not deeply rooted conflict, and reason for revenge." They also agreed that little ol' me needed more space to carry out my work. The Ogres get 3 months rent for their troubles. I can live with that.

The Ogres, of course, still get to live here until the end of June, so it ain't over until it's over, and there is still the question of what revenge they will enact on the premises, and how far they will go, but for now let's rejoice that sometimes things do indeed turn out like they're supposed to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news Tess. Congratulations. Marilyn

leni said...

Now Dante will get to bask in the sun in his own backyard. Congratulations!
Helene